FREE PRINTABLE: LOW CARB & KETO FOOD LIST!
Join 120,000 others to get a FREE keto food list, plus weekly keto recipes!GET IT NOW
This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. (Full disclosure)
This post is sponsored by Zulay Kitchen. All opinions are my own and I only share products I personally love. Thanks for supporting the brands that make this site possible!
No more runs to the coffee shop needed – I’m going to show you how to make a pumpkin spice latte at home! This keto pumpkin spice latte is sure to become fall’s most popular drink. You know I love eating pumpkin all fall long, and it was time to add a healthy pumpkin spice latte to the mix.
I knew I could make a homemade pumpkin spice latte that tasted better than the ones from the coffee shop (most don’t even use real pumpkin!) and didn’t have all of the sugar. We landed with this low carb pumpkin spice latte that has all of the traditional fall drink flavors, without the sugar!
Grab your milk frother (I’ll tell you why this one is my favorite below) and let’s get to that sugar-free pumpkin spice latte making!
What Is A Pumpkin Spice Latte?
A pumpkin spice latte is a latte made with fall spices and flavors. Coffee shop PSL’s are almost always loaded with sugar, and I’m not sure if they even contain any actual pumpkin.
My pumpkin spice latte is completely sugar-free, totally customizeable, and takes just 5 minutes.
You just need my secret tool to make it…
What’s My Secret Trick To The Best Pumpkin Spice Latte?
While a latte at home may sound complicated, it’s super easy!
My secret trick to the best pumpkin spice latte is a Zulay Kitchen Milk Frother – it’s the only special equipment that you need and DON’T skip it!
I’ve owned my fair share of milk frothers, and this one is the BEST. The motor is super powerful, it works effortlessly, and it’s easy to clean. I also use it every time I make bulletproof coffee and bulletproof tea!
They come in a bunch of fun colors (or simple black, white or silver if you prefer neutral!). And, they even come with cute little stands to keep them on your kitchen counter. Did I mention they are very affordable, too?!
(Use code WHOLESOMEYUM15 for 15% off!)
Can You Make The Pumpkin Spice Latte Keto Friendly?
Yes, a healthy PSL is possible and it’s exactly what I’m showing you today!
This keto pumpkin spice latte tastes just like the ones you get at the coffee shop, but without the all the sugar and artificial ingredients.
Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte Ingredients
The ingredients in this DIY pumpkin spice latte keto recipe are simple and basic… and you probably have all of them already in your keto kitchen:
- Unsweetened almond milk – This helps give the healthy pumpkin spice latte creamy flavor without many calories or carbs.
- Heavy cream – Adds the major creaminess and decadent texture to this natural pumpkin spice latte.
- Pumpkin puree – Wouldn’t be a homemade pumpkin spice latte without the pumpkin puree. Make sure you buy plain pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling!
- Xylitol – This sweetener dissolves really easily into the keto latte recipe, but you can use any sweetener you like!
- Pumpkin pie spice – This gives your healthy pumpkin spice latte the classic pumpkin spiced flavor.
- Vanilla – Helps to bring out the sweet flavors.
- Brewed coffee – Use strong coffee or espresso in this unsweetened pumpkin spice latte. Lattes are traditionally made with espresso, but strong coffee will also work if you don’t have an espresso maker.
- Whipped cream – This homemade pumpkin spice latte just isn’t complete without a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice!
How To Make A Pumpkin Spice Latte
Are you wondering how to make a pumpkin spice latte? It’s EASY!
- Heat up the low carb PSL. Combine the almond milk, heavy cream, pumpkin puree, xylitol, and pumpkin pie spice and heat in the microwave, or on the stove-top.
TIP: The FASTEST and minimal-cleanup method is to heat right in the mug, in the microwave.
- Froth the low carb pumpkin spice latte. Add vanilla and use a milk frother to blend for about 30 seconds…
…Until the mixture is smooth and frothy, like this:
TIP: DON’T skip the milk frother! It helps the sugar-free sweetener dissolve better and makes your keto pumpkin latte extra creamy.
- Add coffee. Stir in the brewed coffee.
- Garnish. Top this healthy homemade pumpkin spice latte with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
Can You Make A Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Latte Ahead?
This healthy pumpkin spice drink is best made fresh! If you want to prep it ahead a bit, you could combine the almond milk, heavy cream, pumpkin puree, xylitol, and pumpkin pie spice together, and then just heat when you’re ready for your low carb pumpkin spice latte.
TIP: I recommend using the milk frother again if you reheat it, otherwise the spices will settle.
Make a double or triple batch, the mixture will last for 2-3 days in the fridge.
More Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Recipes
If you like this low carb pumpkin spice latte recipe, you might enjoy these other low carb keto pumpkin recipes:
- Keto Pumpkin Cookies – All the pumpkin flavors you love, in cookie form! These easy cookies take less than 30 minutes.
- Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake – Cheesecake x Pumpkin Spice = The BEST fall dessert.
- Low Carb Pumpkin Bars – A must for any fall party or get-together. Wait until you try the frosting!
- Keto Low Carb Pumpkin Pie – It’s not Thanksgiving without this pumpkin pie recipe. Everyone at the table will love this pie.
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew – A naturally sugar-free cold pumpkin drink using monk fruit! If you need to keep carbs low (and are not dairy-free), I’d opt for a blend of heavy cream and almond milk in place of the dairy-free half and half listed.
- Keto Low Carb Pumpkin Muffins – You’re definitely going to need this pumpkin muffin recipe for this no carb pumpkin spice latte!
Tools To Make Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte:
Click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe.
- Zulay Milk Frother – This handheld frother is the EASIEST way to make a keto pumpkin spice latte at home. Just heat your liquids and froth. Use code WHOLESOMEYUM15 for 15% off!
Reader Fave Keto Recipes
The recipe card is below! Readers also made these similar recipes after making this one.
Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
My secret trick for how to make a healthy pumpkin spice latte at home, in just 5 minutes! This healthy KETO pumpkin spice latte recipe tastes like one from a coffee shop, without the sugar. You'll never guess this is a low carb sugar-free pumpkin spice latte.
Recipe VideoClick or tap on the image below to play the video. It's the easiest way to learn how to make this recipe!
Click underlined ingredients to buy them!
Please ensure Safari reader mode is OFF to view ingredients.
RECIPE TIPS + VIDEO in the post above, nutrition info + recipe notes below!
Click on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
Microwave method: Stir together the almond milk, heavy cream, pumpkin puree, xylitol, and pumpkin pie spice in 12-ounce mug. Microwave for 45 to 60 seconds, until hot.
Stove-top method: Stir together the almond milk, heavy cream, pumpkin puree, xylitol, and pumpkin pie spice in a small saucepan, until hot. Pour into a 12-ounce mug.
Add the vanilla extract. Use a milk frother to blend until the mixture is smooth and frothy, and sweetener has dissolved.
Stir in the brewed coffee. Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice (optional).
Made this? Leave a rating!
Serving size: 1 pumpkin spice latte
Nutrition info does not include whipped cream.
(Use code WHOLESOMEYUM15 for 15% off!)
Video Showing How To Make a Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte:
Don't miss the VIDEO above - it's the easiest way to learn how to make a Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Where does nutrition info come from? Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, sourced from the USDA Food Database. You can find individual ingredient carb counts we use in the Low Carb & Keto Food List. Net carb count excludes fiber, erythritol, and allulose, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. (Learn about net carbs here.) We try to be accurate, but feel free to make your own calculations.
Want to save this recipe?
Create a free account to save your favourites recipes and articles!Sign Up To Save Recipes
© Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. Please DO NOT COPY/PASTE recipe instructions to social media or websites. We'd LOVE for you to share a link with photo instead. 🙂