This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. (Full disclosure)
This post is sponsored by Whiskware. All opinions are my own and I only share products I personally love. Thanks for supporting the brands that make this site possible!
I LOVE keto pepperoni chips! Let me tell you why these crunchy baked pepperoni chips are a must. Let’s see. They are made with ONE INGREDIENT! Yes. One. (It’s pepperoni! ;)). They are DELICIOUS. I don’t know about you, but I want my snacks to be as tasty as possible. They are ZERO CARBS. Yes!!!! I’ll show you how to make pepperoni chips (or pepperoni crisps as they are sometimes called)!
They make a delicious snack but they are also great to pack up for lunches. You’ll see how versatile this pepperoni crisps recipe is!
Eating keto out and about can sometimes be tricky. Sure there are things like cheese or eggs available, but I’ve found that I much prefer to pack up my own snacks and not leave my snacking up to whatever is available at the closest gas station!
And I’ve got just the solution to make portable snacks easy! This snack pack container called Go Stak by Whiskware (an on-going partner of mine) makes the process easy – and fun! Simply fill each section up, twist together, and go!
I obviously prefer crunchy veggies, crispy keto pepperoni chips, and some yummy homemade ranch dip in mine. They have small and medium sizes, and are airtight so any dressings or dips won’t leak out.
What Are Pepperoni Chips?
These baked pepperoni chips are crispy chips made out of…pepperoni! Yes! It’s possible and it’s also a delicious, low carb and keto snack.
Crispy pepperoni chips can be eaten straight, or used for a dip like a cracker or chip. There are so many delicious dip options for dipping! Ranch, veggie, or queso come to mind… 🙂
Read on to learn how to make pepperoni chips!
How To Make Pepperoni Chips (Or Pepperoni Crisps)
These low carb baked pepperoni chips are so easy! Just how easy you say? Let me show you how to crisp pepperoni in two simple steps:
- Arrange the pepperoni on a cooling rack. Making sure they have air flow all over is the key factor for how to perfectly crisp pepperoni!
- Bake the pepperoni chips. It will take about 5-7 minutes. When they cool they will crisp up even more!
TIP: If there is grease left on the chips, you may need to bake them a bit longer, and/or pat them with a paper towel. But the rack also helps make them less greasy!
Keto Pepperoni Chips Nutrition Facts
These keto pepperoni crisps have great nutrition facts.
How many carbs in pepperoni slices? ZERO! Zilch. Nada. None.
You’ll find the full nutrition stats below in the recipe card, but if you’re looking for a tasty keto snack, baked pepperoni is it!
How Do You Store Baked Pepperoni Chips?
The pepperoni chips should be stored in an airtight container. They don’t need to be refrigerated so they are great to take on-the-go or packing for lunches.
They will stay crispy for 1-2 days…if you can keep them around that long. They go quick in our house because they are utterly addicting! I don’t mind making batch after batch – they are so easy!
More Low Carb Keto Pepperoni Recipes
If you love these baked pepperoni chips, you’ll probably like my keto pizza recipes, too. I love finding new recipes that can incorporate the traditional flavors of pizza in a healthier way. Because everyone loves pizza, right? Try out some of my favorite keto pizza recipes:
- Fathead Pizza Crust – This dough is so good it has it’s own section in my Easy Keto Cookbook!
- Easy Low Carb Cauliflower Pizza Crust – This 3-ingredient crust is the perfect base for your favorite pizza recipes.
- Keto Low Carb Pizza Casserole – Pizza in any form is always a good idea and this one is incredibly easy and uses just 5 ingredients!
- Paleo Low Carb Pizza Crust – This nutritious crust looks like the real deal but it’s made with nutrient-dense almond flour. And, it’s dairy-free.
Tools To Make Baked Pepperoni Chips:
Click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe.
- Nonstick Baking Sheet – These are my favorite baking sheets and pans, they clean up incredibly easily and nothing ever sticks to them.
- Oven-safe Cooling Rack – The trick to crispy baked pepperoni chips keto snack is this cooling rack that allows hot air to circulate around the piece of pepperoni, which helps it to get incredibly crispy. (I also use this trick for my oven bacon!)
- Whiskware Snack Pack Container – I’ve already mentioned how easy this container makes packing up snacks or light meals, grab one! They are affordable and make packing snacks a breeze.
Reader Fave Keto Recipes
The recipe card is below! Readers also made these similar recipes after making this one.
Baked Keto Pepperoni Chips Recipe
See how to make pepperoni chips in just 6 minutes! Baked keto pepperoni chips are an addicting crunchy snack that's perfectly portable.
Click underlined ingredients to buy them!
Please ensure Safari reader mode is OFF to view ingredients.
- 5 oz Pepperoni slices (I use uncured)
RECIPE TIPS + VIDEO in the post above, nutrition info + recipe notes below!
Click on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C). Place an oven-safe cookie rack on top of a large baking sheet.
Arrange pepperoni slices on the rack.
Bake for about 5-7 minutes, until crispy. Cool to crisp up more.
Made this recipe? Leave a rating! ★★★★★
Serving size: ~14 pepperoni chips, or 1/6 of entire recipe
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Where does nutrition info come from? Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, sourced from the USDA Food Database. You can find individual ingredient carb counts we use in the Low Carb & Keto Food List. Carb count excludes sugar alcohols. Net carb count excludes both fiber and sugar alcohols, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. We try to be accurate, but feel free to make your own calculations.
© Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. We'd LOVE for you to share a link to this recipe, but please DO NOT COPY/PASTE the recipe instructions to social media or websites. You may share a photo with a link back instead.