FREE PRINTABLE: LOW CARB & KETO FOOD LIST!
Join 120,000 others to get a FREE keto food list, plus weekly keto recipes!GET IT NOW
This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. (Full disclosure)
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! What’s more classic for Thanksgiving than pumpkin pie? It’s pretty hard to beat. I love the idea of individual portions, though. The solution? I came up with these easy pumpkin pie cupcakes with crumble topping. They are conveniently individual sized!
If you’re still searching for a last-minute Thanksgiving dessert, these low carb pumpkin pie cupcakes check all the boxes. Creamy pumpkin pie spiced filling? Check. Quick and easy to make? Check.
A unique cinnamon crumble topping to take your pumpkin experience up a notch? Maybe not what you were expecting, but totally check. (And, you’ll see why it’s there when you try it! Otherwise, if you’re short on time, you can keep it simple by crowning the cupcakes with a big dollop of sugar-free whipped cream instead.)
Yes, these gluten-free, low carb pumpkin cupcakes are the perfect sugar-free and paleo replacement for a sugar-filled pumpkin pie. I didn’t bother with a crust, because they are faster to make without one. And let’s face it – the filling is the best part of pumpkin pie, anyway.
It may be a little late to be posting a Thanksgiving recipe, but if you’re looking for one at the last minute, I highly recommend these low carb cupcakes. With only 10 ingredients and 10 minutes of prep time, they are an excellent sugar-free holiday dessert to make when you’re in a rush.
More Low Carb Pumpkin Dessert Ideas
- Sugar-free Pumpkin Bread
- Keto Pumpkin Pie Egg Loaf Muffins
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes – You can even try making them low carb by using a low carb flour and sweetener
- Keto Pumpkin Muffins
Have a whole pumpkin laying around? You can use it in this recipe. Check this guide for how to peel, seed and cut a fresh pumpkin.
If you regularly make low carb or gluten-free baked goods, you probably have all the required ingredients on hand. And if not, this pumpkin pie cupcakes recipe is absolutely worth saving for later. It’s great to enjoy through the holiday season (and even winter!) too, and then there’s always next fall.
So, are you ready to make some pumpkin pie cupcakes with me?
Tools To Make Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes:
Click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe.
- Muffin Pan – A muffin pan is essential to make these Pumpkin Cupcakes. This set includes the one I prefer to use.
- Mixing Bowl – You need a medium sized mixing bowl for this recipe. There are several different sizes in this set.
- Whisk – You will need a whisk to mix the wet ingredients together before combining with the dry ingredients in this delicious cupcake recipe.
Low Carb Paleo Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes with Crumble Topping:
Pin it to save for later!
Reader Fave Keto Recipes
The recipe card is below! Readers also made these similar recipes after making this one.
Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes with Crumble Topping (Paleo, Low Carb)
Recipe VideoClick or tap on the image below to play the video. It's the easiest way to learn how to make this recipe!
Click underlined ingredients to buy them!
Please ensure Safari reader mode is OFF to view ingredients.
RECIPE TIPS + VIDEO in the post above, nutrition info + recipe notes below!
Click on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Place 10 parchment paper muffin cups in a muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients (pumpkin puree, coconut cream, eggs, and vanilla extract).
- Stir the dry ingredients (coconut flour, erythritol, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and sea salt) into the batter. Spoon the batter into the muffin cups, filling almost all the way up (the muffins will rise as they bake, but sink soon after).
- To make the crumble topping, mix together the erythritol, coconut flour, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Stir in the coconut cream and break apart the pieces with a spoon, until the mixture is crumbly. (If it's too powdery, gradually add a little more cream until it's crumbly.) Sprinkle the crumbles evenly on top of the cupcakes, pressing down slightly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for about 30 minutes (the cupcakes will be set but slightly jiggly underneath the crumble topping). Cool completely in the pan, then refrigerate for at least an hour to finish setting.
Made this recipe? Leave a rating! ★★★★★
Serving size: 1 cupcake
Video Showing How To Make Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes:
Don't miss the VIDEO above - it's the easiest way to learn how to make Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Where does nutrition info come from? Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, sourced from the USDA Food Database. You can find individual ingredient carb counts we use in the Low Carb & Keto Food List. Carb count excludes sugar alcohols. Net carb count excludes both fiber and sugar alcohols, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. We try to be accurate, but feel free to make your own calculations.
© Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. We'd LOVE for you to share a link to this recipe, but please DO NOT COPY/PASTE the recipe instructions to social media or websites. You may share a photo with a link back instead.