FREE PRINTABLE: LOW CARB & KETO FOOD LISTGET IT NOW
This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. (Full disclosure)
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! What’s more classic for Thanksgiving than pumpkin pie? It’s pretty hard to beat. I love the idea of individual portions, though. The solution? I came up with these easy pumpkin pie cupcakes with crumble topping. They are conveniently individual sized!
If you’re still searching for a last-minute Thanksgiving dessert, these low carb pumpkin pie cupcakes check all the boxes. Creamy pumpkin pie spiced filling? Check. Quick and easy to make? Check.
A unique cinnamon crumble topping to take your pumpkin experience up a notch? Maybe not what you were expecting, but totally check. (And, you’ll see why it’s there when you try it! Otherwise, if you’re short on time, you can keep it simple by crowning the cupcakes with a big dollop of sugar-free whipped cream instead.)
Yes, these gluten-free, low carb pumpkin cupcakes are the perfect sugar-free and paleo replacement for a sugar-filled pumpkin pie. I didn’t bother with a crust, because they are faster to make without one. And let’s face it – the filling is the best part of pumpkin pie, anyway.
It may be a little late to be posting a Thanksgiving recipe, but if you’re looking for one at the last minute, I highly recommend these low carb cupcakes. With only 10 ingredients and 10 minutes of prep time, they are an excellent sugar-free holiday dessert to make when you’re in a rush.
More Low Carb Pumpkin Dessert Ideas
- Sugar-free Pumpkin Bread
- Keto Pumpkin Pie Egg Loaf Muffins
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes – You can even try making them low carb by using a low carb flour and sweetener
- Keto Pumpkin Muffins
Have a whole pumpkin laying around? You can use it in this recipe. Check this guide for how to peel, seed and cut a fresh pumpkin.
If you regularly make low carb or gluten-free baked goods, you probably have all the required ingredients on hand. And if not, this pumpkin pie cupcakes recipe is absolutely worth saving for later. It’s great to enjoy through the holiday season (and even winter!) too, and then there’s always next fall.
So, are you ready to make some pumpkin pie cupcakes with me?
Tools To Make Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
Tap the links below to see the items used to make this recipe.
- Muffin Pan – A muffin pan is essential to make these Pumpkin Cupcakes. This set includes the one I prefer to use.
- Mixing Bowl – You need a medium sized mixing bowl for this recipe. There are several different sizes in this set.
- Whisk – You will need a whisk to mix the wet ingredients together before combining with the dry ingredients in this delicious cupcake recipe.
Low Carb Paleo Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes with Crumble Topping:
Pin to save for later!
Reader Favorite Recipes
The recipe card is below! Readers that made this also viewed these recipes:
Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes with Crumble Topping (Paleo, Low Carb)
Recipe VideoTap on the image below to watch the video.
Like this video? Subscribe to my YouTube cooking channel for healthy recipes weekly! (Click the bell icon to be notified when I post a new video.)
Tap underlined ingredients to see where to get them. Please turn Safari reader mode OFF to view ingredients.
Tap on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Place 10 parchment paper muffin cups in a muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients (pumpkin puree, coconut cream, eggs, and vanilla extract).
- Stir the dry ingredients (coconut flour, erythritol, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and sea salt) into the batter. Spoon the batter into the muffin cups, filling almost all the way up (the muffins will rise as they bake, but sink soon after).
- To make the crumble topping, mix together the erythritol, coconut flour, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Stir in the coconut cream and break apart the pieces with a spoon, until the mixture is crumbly. (If it's too powdery, gradually add a little more cream until it's crumbly.) Sprinkle the crumbles evenly on top of the cupcakes, pressing down slightly with the back of a spoon.
Bake for about 30 minutes (the cupcakes will be set but slightly jiggly underneath the crumble topping). Cool completely in the pan, then refrigerate for at least an hour to finish setting.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Serving size: 1 cupcake
Video Showing How To Make Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes:
Tap here to jump to the video for this recipe -- it's located directly above the ingredients list. It's the easiest way to learn how to make Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes!
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy. Have questions about calculations or why you got a different result? Please see our nutrition policy.
Want to save this recipe?
Create a free account to save your favourites recipes and articles!Sign Up To Save Recipes
© Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. Please DO NOT SCREENSHOT OR COPY/PASTE recipes to social media or websites. We'd LOVE for you to share a link with photo instead. 🙂