FREE PRINTABLE: LOW CARB & KETO FOOD LIST!
Join 120,000 others to get a FREE keto food list, plus weekly keto recipes!GET IT NOW
This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. (Full disclosure)
So you want to know how to make cucumber noodles, right? I’ll show you! Paired with tahini sauce, you’ve got a delicious cucumber noodle salad that’s perfect for summer months and any sort of Mediterranean food. (I know this from experience!) This cucumber noodles recipe is great. It’s ready in just 10 minutes!
This salad is fast, light, and a crunchy addition to just about any meal. I like to pair it with Mediterranean dishes (it’s a natural fit!) but a piece of grilled chicken or steak is all this English cucumber recipe needs.
If you have yet to try out a cucumber spiralizer recipe, now is the time! Pasta with cucumber just makes sense. It’s a lot like zucchini noodles, but there’s no need to cook them so they stay nice and crunchy and refreshing. It’s one of my other favorite vegetables to spiralize.
And if you’re missing pasta on a low carb or keto diet, my cucumber noodles recipe will solve that craving. Try it out and be sure to let me know what you think!
How To Make Cucumber Noodles
If you’ve seen my guide for how to make zucchini noodles, the process for how to make cucumber noodles is very similar:
- Cucumber pasta is the first step to this cold cucumber noodle salad. Use your spiralizer to make your spiralized cucumber noodles. The table top spiralizer makes this process go really quickly!
- Next, we’ll drain the cucumber pasta noodles to get rid of any excess water. A sprinkle of salt helps it come out. This helps to prevent soggy noodles, which will also help the sauce stick to the noodles.
- Make the tahini sauce. See my instructions for how to make tahini sauce in 5 minutes here.
TIP: Not a fan of tahini sauce? Try basil pesto sauce instead!
- Toss the cucumber noodle salad with the lemon tahini sauce and serve. Your noodles are ready for twirlin’ and now you know how to make cucumber noodles!
TIP: If you have some extra tahini sauce, use it as a veggie dip, or even a sandwich spread on low carb bread.
Are Cucumber Noodles Good?
Yes, cucumber noodles are good – I love them! They are similar to zucchini noodles, but have a crunchier, brighter flavor and they hold up in salads so well.
How To Store Cucumber Noodle Salad
Store the cucumber noodles and the tahini sauce separately in the refrigerator. The cucumber noodles will last for about two days, but are best made fresh.
How Long Will Cucumber Noodles Last?
Cucumber noodles will last for two days in the refrigerator. Store them with some paper towel to absorb any excess moisture.
Can You Freeze Cucumber Noodles?
No, you shouldn’t freeze cucumber noodles. Unfortunately, cucumbers are a vegetable that don’t hold up well to freezing and are much better served fresh. Thankfully they just take a few minutes to make!
What To Serve With Cucumber Noodle Salad
This cucumber noodle salad just needs a little protein to go along with it! I’ve got a ton of low carb keto dinner recipes here, but otherwise try a few of these favorites:
- Grilled Ground Lamb Kofta Kebab – The BEST Mediterranean accompaniment to a tahini salad.
- Easy Slow Cooker Parmesan Chicken Wings – Great for planning ahead!
- Crock Pot Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken – Another one of my favorite hands-off recipes.
- Sirloin Steak In The Oven – My go-to method for making steak. Don’t miss this one!
Tools To Make Cucumber Noodles Salad:
Click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe.
- Spiralizer – The easiest and fastest way to make an assortment of vegetable noodles. A must for a cucumber noodles recipe.
- Hand Held Spiralizer – While I prefer to use the table top spiralizer, the hand held one is great if you are cooking for one, live in a small space, or like to make vegetable noodles while you’re traveling!
- Blender Twister Jar – I love to use the smaller attachment to mix up dressings and sauces like this tahini sauce recipe.
Cucumber Noodles Salad Recipe With Tahini Sauce:
Pin it to save for later!
Reader Fave Keto Recipes
The recipe card is below! Readers also made these similar recipes after making this one.
Cucumber Noodles Salad Recipe With Tahini Sauce
Learn how to make cucumber noodles! This cucumber noodle salad recipe with tahini sauce is easy, healthy, and refreshing. GF, whole30, low carb, and keto.
Recipe VideoClick or tap on the image below to play the video. It's the easiest way to learn how to make this recipe!
Click underlined ingredients to buy them!
Please ensure Safari reader mode is OFF to view ingredients.
RECIPE TIPS + VIDEO in the post above, nutrition info + recipe notes below!
Click on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
Spiralize the cucumbers using a spiralizer. Salt lightly and set over the sink to drain.
Pat the cucumber noodles dry. Divide among plates and drizzle with tahini sauce.
Made this? Leave a rating!
Video Showing How To Make Cucumber Noodles:
Don't miss the VIDEO above - it's the easiest way to learn how to make Cucumber Noodles!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Where does nutrition info come from? Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, sourced from the USDA Food Database. You can find individual ingredient carb counts we use in the Low Carb & Keto Food List. Net carb count excludes fiber, erythritol, and allulose, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. (Learn about net carbs here.) We try to be accurate, but feel free to make your own calculations.
Want to save this recipe?
Create a free account to save your favourites recipes and articles!Sign Up To Save Recipes
© Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. Please DO NOT COPY/PASTE recipe instructions to social media or websites. We'd LOVE for you to share a link with photo instead. 🙂