FREE PRINTABLE: LOW CARB & KETO FOOD LISTGET IT NOW
This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. (Full disclosure)
This post is sponsored by Bulletproof. All opinions are my own and I only share products I personally love. Thanks for supporting the brands that make this site possible!
Dessert lovers, this no bake keto cheesecake is for you! It’s simple, uses basic ingredients, and requires no baking. This easy low carb no bake cheesecake is rich and creamy (just like cheesecake should be) and is a no-bake version of my popular classic keto cheesecake recipe. It’s the dessert to serve if you want to play a fun game on people – they can never tell that this is keto! 🙂
The chocolate drizzle on this quick keto cheesecake no bake recipe takes it to the next level and gives you a nutrition boost, because we’re using a Bulletproof Chocolate Bar, which is better than just any keto chocolate. It’s super smooth and creamy, uses natural keto sweeteners instead of sugar, and even has a boost of high-quality MCT oil. Since this amazing oil has a low smoke point, it’s perfect for no-bake treats!
I’m so happy to partner with Bulletproof for this recipe, you know I love using MCT oil for a boost in keto butter coffee and keto bulletproof tea! However, this chocolate is only available seasonally — if you see it, stock up while you can.
(Use code WHOLESOMEYUM for 15% off, just for Wholesome Yum readers!)
Keto No Bake Cheesecake Ingredients
Here’s what you’ll need to make this sugar-free no bake dessert:
For the crust:
For the filling:
- Cream cheese
- Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- Sour cream
- Lemon juice
- Vanilla extract
- Sea salt
- Heavy cream
For the chocolate drizzle:
The amounts of each ingredient are listed on the recipe card below.
How To Make No Bake Keto Cheesecake
Make keto no bake crust.
- Mix dry ingredients. In a large bowl, stir together almond flour, Besti, and salt.
- Add wet ingredients. In a small bowl, stir together melted butter and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients and stir until uniform.
- Press. Crust mixture will be crumbly, but sticky enough to press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan lined with parchment paper. Chill while making filling.
Make keto no bake cheesecake filling.
- Beat cream cheese. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered Besti with a hand mixer, until smooth and creamy. Beat in sour cream, lemon juice, vanilla, and sea salt until smooth.
- Make whipped cream. Swap the beater attachments with whisk attachments and whisk heavy cream in a small bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Fold. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Be careful not to stir to avoid breaking down the whipped cream.
- Assemble. Transfer filling into pan over crust and smooth top with a rubber spatula or icing spatula.
- Chill. Cover cheesecake with plastic wrap or foil and refrigerate until set, preferably overnight.
Make chocolate topping.
- Melt. Melt Bulletproof Milk Style Chocolate Bar in a double boiler on the stove.
- Drizzle. Remove cheesecake from the pan and drizzle with chocolate.
TIP: You can also slice the cheesecake, place on a plate and then drizzle with chocolate for a gorgeous presentation.
Low Carb No Bake Cheesecake FAQs
Is no bake cheesecake gluten-free?
Most no bake cheesecake recipes will be made with a wheat-based crust, so would not be gluten-free.
This cheesecake is gluten-free as the crust is made with almond flour.
Is no bake cheesecake keto?
Most no bake cheesecakes will not be considered keto as they will be sweetened with white sugar.
This cheesecake is sweetened with natural Besti sugar substitute, making it a great keto alternative that’s just as sweet without the sugar. Each slice has 6.4 grams net carbs.
Can I use a different sweetener?
I prefer using monk fruit allulose blend in this keto cheesecake no bake recipe, as it’s the closest alternative to sugar, but what’s most important is that you use both granulated and powdered for the various components.
Check the keto sweetener guide for other alternatives and conversions.
Sugar-Free No Bake Cheesecake Variations
This is a basic sugar-free no bake cheesecake recipe, but if you want to change it up, here are some ideas:
- Fruit swirl cheesecake – Try adding a swirl of sugar-free cranberry sauce or raspberry sauce.
- Chocolate swirl – Instead of topping with the melted Bulletproof Chocolate Bar, try melting it with just a tiny amount of heavy cream first, then swirl directly into the filling before chilling.
- Pumpkin – Replace the heavy cream with 1/2 cup pumpkin puree.
- No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake – Full recipe at this link!
Store the cheesecake in the fridge for up to 3-5 days.
Can I freeze a no bake cheesecake?
Yes, you can freeze the cheesecake for 2-3 months. I like to slice it first and wrap slices individually. Then you can just take one out of the freezer when cravings strike!
More Keto Cheesecake Recipes
If you like this no bake cheesecake keto recipe, you’ll also love these:
- Classic Keto Cheesecake – The Wholesome Yum dessert that started it all. Tastes like the real thing with thousands of 5-star reviews!
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake – Everyone loves this flavor combo of peanut butter cheesecake with plenty of peanut butter cups mixed in.
- Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff – The simplest way to make a delicious cheesecake dessert. Takes just 10 minutes to prep.
- Keto Bluebery Cheesecake – You’ll love the real blueberries swirled into the filling.
Tools To Make Low Carb No Bake Cheesecake
Tap the links below to see the items used to make this recipe.
- Bulletproof Milk-Style Chocolate Bar – All of the milk-chocolate flavor, none of the sugar and carbs! Plus a boost from MCT oil.
- 9-Inch Springform Pan – You’ll need a springform pan for this quick keto cheesecake no bake recipe.
- Hand Mixer – This hand mixer does it all and can be easily stored in the cupboard.
The Best No Bake Keto Cheesecake Recipe:
Pin to save for later!
Reader Favorite Recipes
The recipe card is below! Readers that made this also viewed these recipes:
No Bake Keto Cheesecake Recipe
A quick no bake keto cheesecake recipe that's so rich and creamy, you'd never guess it's sugar free. This low carb no bake cheesecake is based on the popular classic version.
Tap underlined ingredients to see where to get them. Please turn Safari reader mode OFF to view ingredients.
Tap on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
Keto No Bake Cheesecake Crust:
In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, Besti, and salt.
In a small bowl, stir together the melted butter and vanilla. Add to the almond flour mixture. Stir well, pressing with the back of a spoon or spatula, until uniform. It should be crumbly, but sticky enough to press together.
Line the bottom of a 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan with parchment paper. Press the no-bake crust into the bottom of the pan. Chill while preparing the filling.
Sugar-Free No Bake Cheesecake Filling:
In a large bowl, use a hand mixer with beater attachments to beat the cream cheese and powdered Besti at medium-low speed, until creamy.
Beat in the sour cream, lemon juice, vanilla, and sea salt, until smooth.
In a medium bowl, use the hand mixer with whisk attachment to beat the heavy cream at high speed, until stiff peaks form. Scrape down the sides at the end and beat again to ensure all the cream has stiff peaks.
Use a rubber spatula to fold the whipped cream into the bowl with the cream cheese mixture. Use a folding motion, do not stir.
Transfer the filling into the pan over the crust. Smooth the top with a rubber spatula, or for a smoother top, an icing spatula.
Cover the cheesecake with plastic or foil. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight, to set. Run a knife along the edges of the springform pan before releasing.
Melt the Bulletproof chocolate in a double boiler on the stove. Drizzle over the cheesecake, or slice first and then drizzle over the slices.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Serving size: 1 slice, or 1/12 entire recipe
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy. Have questions about calculations or why you got a different result? Please see our nutrition policy.
Want to save this recipe?
Create a free account to save your favorite recipes!Sign Up To Save Recipes
© Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. Please DO NOT SCREENSHOT OR COPY/PASTE recipes to social media or websites. We'd LOVE for you to share a link with photo instead. 🙂