Easy Keto Low Carb Lunch Recipes
When it comes to low carb lunch recipes, quick and easy is a must! Who has time for anything time-consuming or complicated in the middle of the day? Not me.
These easy keto lunch recipes range from simple make-ahead dishes to meals you can throw together quickly. So when you're not having leftovers, use these ideas for a fuss-free low carb lunch!
Easy Keto Lunch Ideas
If you want to know what readers make most often for keto lunches, here are the most popular options:
- Keto Chicken Salad - Tuck it into a lettuce wrap or keto tortilla, or enjoy on its own.
- Big Mac Salad - One of the most popular burgers, in salad form! Comes together quickly and makes a satisfying low carb lunch.
- Keto Low Carb Bread - Make this ahead for a week of keto lunch sandwiches. If you didn't plan and need something last-minute, 90-second bread is also very popular.
- Greek Mason Jar Salad - The perfect meal prep salad! It also includes a formula to make other salad varieties in jars.
- Keto Tacos - The ultimate guide for making tacos keto friendly in many different ways! Many of these are great for meal prep lunches that you can assemble the day-of.