This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. (Full disclosure)
With my keto ranch dressing recipe being so popular, people have been asking me for more keto dressing recipes! This easy keto blue cheese dressing recipe was next on my list to show you, since it’s naturally low carb anyway and there are so many ways to use it beyond just salads. Homemade blue cheese dressing tastes just like the kind at restaurants, better than the kind in a bottle, and it’s made with simple, clean ingredients you can find at any grocery store.
I’m excited to show you how to make blue cheese dressing (hint: it takes 5 minutes!), but be warned, you’ll want to put the best blue cheese dressing on just about everything!
How To Make Blue Cheese Dressing
I’ve got good news for you… the best keto blue cheese dressing takes just 5 minutes to make! Here’s how to make blue cheese dressing:
- Mix blue cheese dressing ingredients. Stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, blue cheese crumbles, lemon juice, almond milk, sea salt, and black pepper in a bowl or jar.
TIP: Use your spoon or spatula to press the blue cheese pieces against the side of the bowl or jar to help the blue cheese flavor incorporate into the dressing.
Is Blue Cheese Dressing Keto?
Yes, this homemade blue cheese dressing is keto friendly! There are 0 grams net carbs in my blue cheese dressing recipe.
Now, not every blue cheese dressing is going to be keto friendly. Many versions are made with buttermilk, which is higher in carbs and not really recommended on the keto diet. Plus, bottled versions often use GMO oils, like corn or soybean oil. No, thanks.
Carbs In Blue Cheese Dressing
There are 0 grams net carbs in my blue cheese dressing recipe. As I mentioned above, you’ll want to check the nutrition facts for other blue cheese dressing recipes or store-bought versions as they may be made with buttermilk, which is high in carbs.
This chunky blue cheese dressing recipe is a great zero carb food that’s also incredibly satisfying. You won’t run out of ways to use it. 😉
How To Store Keto Blue Cheese Dressing
Store this blue cheese salad dressing recipe in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It will last 5-7 days in the fridge.
Can You Freeze Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing?
No, I would not freeze this keto blue cheese dressing recipe. Dairy in general doesn’t freeze well and it will separate and no longer be creamy when you thaw it.
If you won’t be able to eat all of it, just cut the recipe in half. It takes just 5 minutes to make, so it’s easy to whip up another batch of keto approved blue cheese dressing when you need it.
Ways To Use The Best Blue Cheese Dressing
Salads are an obvious choice for this homemade blue cheese dressing recipe, but there is so much more this dressing can do! Try it as a dip for raw veggies, drizzled over salad greens (or even a green goddess salad), or as a dip for wings, meatballs, and buffalo cauliflower:
- Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Meatballs – You know I love meatballs, and while it would be hard to pick a favorite… these are at the top of the list!
- Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Wings – If you want easy wings without a lot of work, this slow cooker recipe is a great option. And if you’re making a game-day spread and don’t have any extra room in the oven? Slow cooker to the rescue.
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings – Crispy wings made easy in the air fryer. It’s hard to believe how crispy these are without frying them in oil. Serve them with your favorite sugar-free BBQ sauce, ranch, buffalo sauce, and this keto blue cheese dressing recipe.
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites – You’ll love eating your veggies with his buffalo cauliflower recipe! And obviously they need a delicious low carb blue cheese dressing to go along with them.
Tools To Make Blue Cheese Dressing
Tap the links below to see the items used to make this recipe.
- Glass Salad Dressing Jar – Store any extra homemade blue cheese dressing with sour cream in this salad dressing jar.
- Produce Keeper – The best blue cheese dressing recipe deserves plenty of greens, don’t you think? Store them in this container – they’ll stay fresher longer!
- Salad Chopper and Bowl – Love chopped salads with homemade blue cheese dressing? You need (yes, NEED) this salad chopper bowl. It’s so fun!
Homemade Keto Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
Reader Favorite Recipes
The recipe card is below! Readers that made this also viewed these recipes:
Homemade Keto Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
Learn how to make blue cheese dressing with just 5 minutes + 5 ingredients! This homemade keto blue cheese dressing recipe is just like a restaurant's and better than bottled versions.
Recipe VideoTap on the image below to watch the video.
Like this video? Subscribe to my YouTube cooking channel for healthy recipes weekly! (Click the bell icon to be notified when I post a new video.)
Tap underlined ingredients to see where to get them. Please turn Safari reader mode OFF to view ingredients.
Tap on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
Stir all ingredients together in a bowl or jar. Use your spoon or spatula to press the blue cheese pieces against the side of the bowl or jar to help the flavor incorporate with the other ingredients.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Serving size: 2 tbsp
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy. Have questions about calculations or why you got a different result? Please see our nutrition policy.
Want to save this recipe?
Create a free account to save your favorite recipes!Sign Up To Save Recipes
© Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. Please DO NOT SCREENSHOT OR COPY/PASTE recipes to social media or websites. We'd LOVE for you to share a link with photo instead. 🙂