This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission from purchases made through them, at no additional cost to you, which helps keep this content free. (Full disclosure)
The 16 BEST keto low carb chicken recipes to make for dinner! They’re all quick and easy to make, with lots of variety in prep and cuisines.
Ah, chicken. The universal main dish for dinner! There are so many possibilities, sometimes it’s hard to know where to start looking. And, as delicious as a simple baked chicken breast can be, you can’t argue that you need more than that in your repertoire of low carb chicken recipes.
Unfortunately, many store bought chicken meals are filled with processed ingredients, and even many homemade recipes have hidden carbs. It doesn’t have to be that way! From kid-friendly classics like chicken nuggets, to comforting casseroles, to authentic regional cuisine… and everything in between… I’ve got you covered with healthier versions.
This collection of low carb chicken recipes is the BEST of the best!
There are plenty of options to choose from here, but they also share certain characteristics in common that I love in a good low carb dinner recipe. They’re gluten-free, keto-friendly, use real food ingredients, and are super easy to make. It’s what we all want for dinner, wouldn’t you agree?
1. 5-Ingredient Paleo Low Carb Chicken Nuggets from Wholesome Yum – The easiest, most delicious chicken nuggets ever! Make them fried or baked with just 5 ingredients.
2. Chicken Coconut Curry from Ditch the Carbs – A traditional Indian dish turned low carb. Serve it with cauliflower rice for an easy family meal.
3. Chicken Alfredo Casserole with Broccoli from Low Carb Yum – It’s easy to cook for a crowd with this delicious low carb chicken Alfredo casserole.
4. Chicken Shawarma from Lowcarb-ology – Chicken breast is marinated in a highly seasoned paste, cooked in a hot oven , and what comes out is the most tender, juicy, and aromatic chicken that ever graced your table.
5. Mini Chicken Pies from Divalicious Recipes – Made with coconut flour, these mini chicken pies are baked in a muffin tin and are great for kids. And husbands.
6. One-Pan Chicken Mushroom Saute from Beauty & the Foodie – One Pan Chicken Garlic Mushroom Saute is paleo, low carb, very simple to prepare, and so extremely tasty. This is such super simple, all in one pan dish to make, and yet it packs so much flavor.
7. Italian Chicken Rollups from Step Away From the Carbs – This low carb recipe has loads of Italian flavors packed into it – so easy and so delicious.
8. Smokey Mountain Chicken from My Montana Kitchen – Grilled chicken with a low carb barbecue sauce, bacon, and melted cheese. It is perfect for any time of the year.
9. Riced Cauliflower Chicken Casserole from Drop the Sugar – This cheesy casserole is a delicious way to combine chicken and cauliflower rice into a one-dish meal.
10. Caprese Hasselback Chicken from Low Carb Maven – This Caprese hasselback chicken comes together quickly and cooks on one pan for the perfect weeknight meal.
11. Chicken Parmesan from Tasteaholics – A low carb twist on an Italian classic that the entire family will love, with a secret ingredient in the breading.
12. Creamy Garlic Chicken Soup from Ketogasm – Pure comfort in a bowl! And, the most amazing way to use up shredded chicken.
13. Chicken & Asparagus Sheet Pan Dinner from Joy Filled Eats – An all-in-one dinner made simple, with everything on just one pan! So easy and convenient.
14. Spanish Chicken & Chorizo Tray Bake from Sugar-free Londoner – Skip the baby potatoes to transform this fiery one-pot wonder into a low carb version of a classic Spanish meal.
15. Chicken Tikka Masala from Simply So Healthy – An incredibly simple recipe for another popular Indian meal, made low carb and gluten-free.
16. Pesto Chicken Bake with Cauliflower from Wholesome Yum – You need only five ingredients and 10 minutes of prep time to make this complete dinner.
P.S. If you like these keto low chicken recipes, you’ll want to save the collection for later: