Easy Low Carb Keto Chicken Recipes
Winner, winner, keto chicken dinner! Chicken is my absolute favorite meat to cook with - it's so versatile. You'll find all the best low carb chicken recipes here!
Is Chicken Keto Friendly?
Yes, low carb chicken meals are perfect for a keto diet! Chicken is very low in carbs and high in protein. If you want an optimal macro ratio, fattier cuts such as chicken legs or thighs are the best fit, but chicken breasts are great for keto as well if you cook them with fat, such as this pan seared chicken breast recipe.
I get all my free-range chicken right here (aff link) - but anywhere you want to buy it will do. Just go try these low carb chicken recipes!
Most Popular Keto Chicken Recipes
Here are the most popular keto chicken recipes you'll want to make ASAP:
- Crispy Baked Chicken Legs - So easy and flavorful! This is my most popular keto chicken recipe, with good reason.
- Buffalo Chicken Wings - Naturally keto friendly and perfect with celery sticks and blue cheese for game night... or any night.
- Chicken Crust Pizza - You won't believe how sturdy it is. The white sauce on top is the best!
- Chicken Fajitas - A classic meal for Taco Tuesday! Serve them over greens, with cauliflower rice, in keto wraps, or even instead of beef in a taco salad.
- Keto Orange Chicken - Just like your favorite takeout!
- Spatchcock Chicken - Surprisingly easy to make, this is my favorite method for cooking a whole chicken. Every cut turns out juicy!
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole - Pure comfort food without the carbs, and two vegetable options included.
The Best Keto Chicken Recipes:
Pin to save for later!
Latest Low Carb Chicken Recipes