This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. (Full disclosure)
If you need cauliflower rice recipes, look no further! This is the ultimate collection, featuring dozens of riced cauliflower recipes for every occasion. While roasted cauliflower and air fryer cauliflower taste great, cauliflower rice one of the easiest ways to enjoy this veggie — and I’ll show you all the amazing ways you can do it.
What Is Cauliflower Rice?
Cauliflower rice is finely chopped or grated cauliflower florets that resemble the consistency of conventional white rice. There is no actual rice in riced cauliflower — just real cauliflower! You can learn how to make cauliflower rice at home, or find frozen and raw cauliflower rice varieties at most grocery stores.
Why You’ll Love These Cauliflower Rice Recipes
- Dishes for every rice craving
- Textures resembling real rice
- Simple ingredients and prep
- Naturally gluten-free, with many keto, paleo, low carb, and whole30 options
- Main dish and side dish options
- Provides an easy boost of veggies!
Tips For Cooking With Cauliflower Rice
Cooking cauli-rice may seem difficult, since it can turn soggy or mushy with the wrong prep method. Use these tips to ensure that fresh or frozen cauliflower rice recipes turn out perfectly every time.
- You can use a variety of tools to grate cauliflower. A food processor (with a grater attachment for longer grains or an S knife blade for smaller bits) is the fastest, recommended method, but a box grater or simply chopping by hand with a knife also works.
- Know when to use fresh vs. frozen riced cauliflower. Use fresh to have complete control over seasonings and plan to cook it right away. Choose frozen for longer shelf life, but beware that some varieties may include salt or other ingredients.
- Use shortcuts to save time (and mess). Get your cauliflower rice pre-grated, frozen, or simply cook it ahead of time, so it’s ready to use when adding to recipes. Keep in mind that fresh riced cauliflower that comes in a bag in the grocery produce section tends to go bad within a couple of days, so needs to be used up quickly.
- Avoid traditional rice cooking methods. The best method for cooking fluffy cauliflower rice is to sauté it in a large skillet over medium-high heat, which helps the moisture evaporate. Avoid boiling or rice cooking appliances, which will make it mushy.
- Always precook for casseroles. If you will be using riced cauliflower in a casserole or other baked dish, cook it on the stovetop before adding it to your dish and baking. This is because cauliflower releases water as it cooks. If you don’t, the end result will be watery.
- Add to stove top recipes toward the end. Cauli rice needs only a few minutes to cook, so you don’t want to simmer or saute it for a long time. Add it toward the end of cooking your dishes.
- Squeeze out the moisture when needed. If you’re using it in a dish that needs to retain it’s shape, such as cauliflower breadsticks, hash browns, or cauliflower tortillas, cook the homemade cauliflower rice and then squeeze out the extra moisture before mixing with other ingredients.
- Use all your favorite flavors. If you can add it to regular rice, you can add it to cauliflower rice! Use fresh herbs, spices, cheese, and pair with just about any meat or vegetable.
Riced Cauliflower Recipes On The Stove Top
For fast and flavorful prep, these recipes for riced cauliflower use simple stove top cooking in a pan.
Cauliflower Fried Rice
With 20 minutes and simple ingredients like fresh garlic, onion, and toasted sesame oil, this quick-cooking dish tastes like real fried rice!
Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
Fresh lime juice and herbs combine for the perfect veggie to serve with any Mexican meal.
One of the best rice cauliflower salad recipes that tastes like the real deal, thanks to a zesty lemon juice dressing, bright parsley, and chopped veggies.
Cheesy Cauliflower Rice
Even picky eaters will love this one, thanks to an easy cheese sauce that smothers every grain of rice.
Keto Teriyaki Chicken And Cauliflower Rice
A sweet (yet sugar-free) teriyaki sauce combines with tender chicken and veggies for a mouthwatering bowl meal.
Mushroom Cauliflower Risotto
Rich parmesan cheese and tender mushrooms make this risotto a luxurious take on the traditional dish, all in less time!
Keto Ahi Poke Bowl
Keto or not, this bowl meal is so satisfying! Tender marinated tuna, veggies, and spicy mayo top a bed of tender cauliflower rice.
Cauliflower Grits And Shrimp
Comfort food flavor with less guilt! This dish combines rich, cheesy “grits” (aka cauliflower rice) with crisp bacon and tender shrimp.
Keto Korean Ground Beef Bowl
One of the fastest recipes with riced cauliflower — it comes together in just 20 minutes!
Cauliflower Hash Browns
It’s true — you can make recipes with cauliflower rice for breakfast! These hash browns cook up perfectly golden, perfect for adding a boost of veggies to breakfast.
Keto Burrito Bowl
It’s one of the easiest ways to make cauliflower rice recipes Mexican. Customize with all your favorite toppings!
Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice
This fried riced cauliflower recipe includes all the classic fixings of the conventional version, including tender peas and carrots, fluffy eggs, and a rich sauce.
Just as flavorful as the original recipe, with an easy boost of veggies.
Although this recipe typically uses cauliflower florets, it can also work with cauliflower rice. Perfect potato swap!
Chicken Stir Fry With Cauliflower Rice
Cauliflower rice recipes with chicken come together so fast and easy — this one takes just 15 minutes!
Stuffed Pepper Soup
All the rich flavor of stuffed peppers, without the extra work of stuffing!
All the zesty flavor of traditional jambalaya in a lightened-up meal. And, it takes just 30 minutes to make!
Baked Cauliflower Rice Recipes
Recipes for cauliflower rice also work in the oven! Use these dishes for cozy flavor and just-like-rice texture, all with easy prep.
Cauliflower Pizza Crust
A few basic ingredients creates the ultimate base for your favorite pizza toppings — and the edges even get crispy!
Baked Greek Stuffed Tomatoes
This cozy meal smothers a hollowed-out tomato with a rich blend of cauliflower rice, beef, and aromatics.
Cabbage Roll Casserole
No need to bother with rolling… this simple casserole combines layers of homestyle flavor all in one dish.
Just 4 ingredients needed to make crispy, dippable tots with no potatoes in sight!
Keto Cheeseburger Casserole
Instead of potatoes or pasta, this recipe swaps in cauliflower rice — without sacrificing mouthwatering burger flavor.
Cauliflower rice… as bread? It can be done… and it makes gooey, dippable, delicious results.
Mexican Ground Beef Casserole
This veggie-loaded casserole starts with tender cauliflower rice and loads every bite with seasoned ground beef and zesty taco seasonings.
Keto Cabbage Rolls
Skip the rice and keep all the comforting flavor in this low carb take on a classic dish!
Easy Cauliflower Rice Recipes
Reader Favorite Recipes
The recipe card is below! Readers that made this also viewed these recipes: