Free Printable: Low Carb & Keto Food ListGet It Now
These lazy keto meals are exactly what you need to make following a ketogenic diet super easy AND delicious. They’re the best way way to get all the benefits of a low carb “lazy keto” lifestyle, without hours of time and effort every week!
I have lots of easy keto recipes here on Wholesome Yum, but in particular, this collection of lazy keto recipes will help you create meals with just minutes of hands-on prep time. Mix and match them to create a beginner lazy keto meal plan that keeps you on track.
Tips For Lazy Keto Meal Prep
To save the most time, try these tips when you make lazy keto meals:
- Use Prepared Ingredients – Get pre-chopped veggies, shredded chicken, pre-shredded cheeses, and prepared sauces like ranch dressing for maximum time savings. (Or, make them ahead yourself!)
- Choose Simple Recipes – Pick easy, all-in-one meals or pair very simple mains with basic sides.
- Double Recipes, Then Freeze For Later – Freezing leftovers makes lazy keto diet meals come together even faster the second time around.
- Lazy Doesn’t Always Mean “Dirty” – Dirty keto and lazy keto are not always the same thing. You can restrict your carbohydrates, make super simple meals, and eat clean foods at the same time.
- Try Intermittent Fasting – Fasting means fewer meals to plan, and it has many benefits when paired with a lazy keto lifestyle. If this is too hard or doesn’t work with your schedule, you could also just do coffee with cream (or bulletproof coffee) for breakfast.
Best Lazy Keto Meals
Save time and stay healthy with these easy lazy keto recipes. They all come together quickly, or take minimal prep time and cook on their own! If you need even more ideas, many of my other keto dinner recipes are also quick and easy.
Keto Korean Beef Bowls
Quick cooking ground beef and savory cauliflower rice create a takeout-style meal in 20 minutes.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
One of the best beginner lazy keto meals! It only takes 5 minutes to prepare, and it’s so easy to make ahead (with spinach or broccoli!). Save even more time with shredded rotisserie chicken, pre-cooked bacon bits, and bottled ranch.
Kielbasa And Sauerkraut
This sweet, tangy, and savory dinner recipe takes 5 minutes to prepare, then develops all its flavors in the slow cooker.
Instant Pot Steak Fajitas
No more babysitting the pan! Quick cooking in the Instant Pot delivers this dish to your table in well under 20 minutes.
Broccoli Cheese Soup
The perfect light lunch that stores well in the fridge. With 5 ingredients and 20 minutes, you can make a keto soup that rivals your favorite cafe!
Big Mac Salad
All the savory taste of your favorite burger — but it won’t kick you out of ketosis. It takes just 20 minutes, with 2g net carbs.
Keto Shrimp Scampi
With tender garlic shrimp and spiralized vegetables, it’s one of those easy keto dinners you’ll make on repeat. Done in under 30 minutes, too!
Stuffed Pepper Soup
At just under 8g net carbs, this soup captures all the flavor of stuffed peppers (without all the work to stuff them)!
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
You won’t miss the bun! A cheesy broth and hearty chunks of meat and veggies make a soup so good, you won’t believe it’s 5g net carbs.
Keto Bell Pepper Sandwich
As easy and lazy as a conventional sandwich — without the bun!